17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
Your points are well-taken, but I have to ask what you mean by “progress”. The empiric fact is that the twentieth century stands as the bloodiest, and perhaps cruelest, in history. And those depradations were foisted upon the world by materialist regimes. The total amount of senseless squalor, torture, death, and ruined lives under communism and fascism tower above the offerings of the Middle Ages. This is what materialism accomplished during the march of progress? I could point out that many of the practices of the Catholic church of the Middle Ages represented a twisting of Biblical Christianity (which is not unrelated to the resistance of that structure to having the Bible widely read); and you might, in turn, point out that the materialism of the twentieth century was similarly just a perversion of its potential good, as represented by American secularism, e.g. I’m not ready to concede, however, that our founders were either mostly Deists; nor am I convinced that more accomplished historians than you or I would agree with that assertion. Much of this seems to boil down to the question: If the American experiment is the best example in history of governance/self-governence and progress, to what extent did its creation depend on Theism, or Theists? More than a few Deists and Materialists owe the existence of their civlization on George Washington’s otherwise irrational and unlikely persistence in a war and an ideal that depended heavily upon his faith. Even Benjamin Franklin made statements revealing a piety absent in modern materialists. I’m not ready to give up the ghost on this historical question.
1) It was Fascism that built the extermination camps
2) Fascism still represents a global danger, because it was only partly
3) Communists are most dedicated and most sucessful anti-fascist
4) So if you want to get rid of Fascist danger, they’re here to help
compare and contrast the tragedy in hamlet movie
I think the Communists were correct to equate Naziism with Fascism. What they didn’t want anyone to notice is that (a) Stalinism demands a state every bit as absolute as the Fascist one, and (b) Stalinism is where you have to end up if you take Communist redistributionism seriously. No less absolute a system of coercion can accomplish the stated goals of Communist ideology.
compare and contrast charts of mitosis and meiosis
As long as these threads of rationality can be maintained in your choice of comparable constituents of your essay, there will never be a dearth of topics that you can coin and opt for.
need an example of a contrast and comparison 5 paragraph essay
With that huge population and a long history, China has made itself become a glorious and controversial country during one hundred years, especially from 1949 when China was finally at peace after decades of war, a China under China Communist Party (CCP) and Mao Zedong.